Tuesday, April 1, 2014

charlotte // first time swimming

Phew - yesterday was a rough one. I was so not feeling well but what a difference a night can make. Feel so much better now thankfully - thinking the beautiful sunshine we are having today has something to do with it.
 
Sunday we met up with my brother-in-law and his family at the local indoor pool and took Ms. Charlotte for her first swimming experience. It was a success! I really wanted my husband to come the first time because I had no idea what to do with Charlotte while I got ready, etc. but we figured it out.
 
She loved it. We put her tummy in the water and she kicked her little legs and moved her arms back and forth. So cute. Hope she continues to be a water baby - summer is coming!



 
P.S. Did you fall for or pull any April Fools' Day pranks today?

2 comments:

  1. No April Fool's pranks here :) Your little baby girl is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn - She gets more awesome every single day :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!